Due to COVID-19, our regular Sunday Services require registration online or by phone (07 3256 4822). Please note that our services are limited in capacity and will look a little different to ‘normal’. Be sure to read the Registration Agreement and Guidelines for Attendance. If you are unwell, please do not attend at this time. Also, if you are at greater risk of more serious illness with COVID-19, please consider government advice to avoid contact or large gatherings. If you are unable to attend, you can still join our service via livestream using the link provided in your newsletter. Thanks for your patience, we look forward to gathering with you again.
Please do not enter the place of worship if you:
- Have returned to Australia from overseas in the previous 14 days
- Have been in close contact with a known active case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Have had a cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath or other cold / flu-like symptoms in the last 72 hours and are otherwise unwell
- Have previously been diagnosed with COVID-19(unless you can confirm that at least 10 days have passed since the onset of symptoms, and that you have been free of all symptoms for at least 72 hours, and that you can provide evidence of completion of isolation)
- Have been to a declared COVID-19 hotspot in the previous 14 days.
The list of declared COVID-19 hotspots can be found here.
Please check current contact tracing alerts here.